Click HERE to sign up for the October 25 in-person worship service (you do NOT need to print the ticket)).
- Complete the Alberta Health Self Assessment Tool https://myhealth.alberta.ca/journey/covid-19/Pages/Assessment.aspx on the day you are coming to service. Stay home if you feel unwell!
- Plan to arrive early, about 10 minutes before the start of the service.
- As per the Edmonton Bylaw, wear a mask covering both your mouth and nose. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with one.
- Use the main door only to enter. Keep your hats/coats/etc. with you.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from all people not in your family group.
- Clean hands with hand sanitizer upon entry into and exit from the church.
- If you have offering envelope, please drop in in the glass offering bowl which will be at the top of the stairs.
- Please do not access the basement of the church as this helps minimize areas that need to be cleaned after services.
- There will be no congregational singing. The Eucharist will be offered with bread only.
- Children must remain with their parent in the pew at all times. There is no children’s program and the nursery is not open.
- Zoom coffee hour will follow at 11:15 am.
- Pre-recorded morning worship will continue to be available on Sundays until such time as it is safe for all to attend in person.